Keep up to date with the current news and information.
Halloween Safety - Trick or Treat
Release Date: October 09, 2007
Halloween Safety Tips
- Be sure costume is flame resistant.
- Keep it short so children will not trip.
- Check that their vision will not be blocked by mask.
- Trim clothing with reflective tape.
- Always carry a flashlight.
- Stay in your neighborhood.
- Only go to houses with the porch light on.
- Never trick or treat alone. Small children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Tell children not to eat treats until a parent has inspected them.
- Motorists should exercise extreme caution when driving. Be on the alert for small children crossing streets.